Tuesday 11 February 2014

A Shift in Direction.

It's been an age, the last time I posted I was going to NWG with Space Wolves. NWG was fun, I didn't get everything painted as I originally wanted I was also rather unwell and that part was unpleasant, surprisingly drink was not responsible.

That was my last big 40k event and since then I haven’t really been doing much 40k, instead I’ve been spending plenty of time on Warmachine and my faction Cygnar (I can’t believe it’s not mercs).
The blog has been renamed as it’ll probably cover all facets of my ‘hobby’ activities but mainly with a shift towards Warmachine as that’s my main focus now.

2 and a bit weeks ago (25th and 26th of Jan) Warpcon took place in Cork again and I was attending for the 3rd time. This year however I played Warmachine, more on this tournament in the future.

But anyway, the blog is changing and I’m hoping to update it more regularly with stuff, both playing and painting.

LOL (Lots of Love)

Dan

1 comment: