Thursday 30 July 2015

Games 42, 43 and 44

 First of all remember WTC Attendees that you can get your BATTLESHORTS!!!

I got a few more games in recently, two against the mighty Pat Dunford, scourge of tournaments everywhere and 1 much need Cryx practise game.

Game 42/100
Caine2 Vs Stryker1
Opponent: Pat Dunford
Scenario: Two Fronts
Pat's List:
Commander Coleman Stryker
* Sylys Wyshnalyrr, the Seeker
* Stormwall & Lightning Pod
Storm Lances
Stormblade Infantry
* Stormblade Infantry Officer & Standard
* 2 Stormblade Infantry Storm Gunner
Journeyman Warcaster
Stormblade Captain
Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team
Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord
Eiryss, Angel of Retribution

I think Pat had 1 more Storm Gunner on the table or I've messed up the points costs.



The game was a long grind and I lost on clock but then we played it out and I managed to win on Scenario after Rhupert made 3 tough rolls so I'm counting it as a win!

SCENARIO WIN!

Game 43/100
Caine2 Vs Denhegra1
Opponent: Merlin Goss
Scenario: Close Quarters
Merlin's List:
Warwitch Deneghra
* Skarlock Thrall
* Defiler
* Nightwretch
Warwitch Siren
Satyxis Raiders
* Satyxis Raider Sea Witch
Cylena Raefyll & Nyss Hunters
Gorman di Wulfe, Rogue Alchemist
Master Gunner Dougal MacNaile
Aiakos, Scourge of meredius
* Leviathan
Pistol Wraith
Pistol Wraith

This game was a very long grind and it came down to just Denny chasing Caine around whilst I scored points and eventually won on scenario.

SCENARIO WIN!

Game 44/100
Caine2 Vs Haley3
Opponent: Pat Dunford
Scenario: Destruction
Pat's List:
Major Prime Victoria Haley
* Squire
* Charger
Storm Lances
Tempest Blazers
Trencher Infantry
Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team
Alexia Ciannor & the Risen & Thrall Warrior
Lady Aiyana & Master Holt
Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord
Stormblade Captain
Journeyman Warcaster

Haley3 proved dominant once again and the cloud wall stopped any real early damage or assination potential onto Haley.


I managed to clear the Blazers completely but revived Stormlances started to grind me down and his Alexia is better for being hidden behind clouds.
I went for a last ditch kill things with Caine but I was very far down and he was finished by yet more revived Stormlances.

ASSASSINATION LOSS!

Haley3 is awesome, she came out last week but our local shop somehow failed to get her in (or order her it seems), it was my birthday on Friday and I didn't get her, I'm still waiting and I'm not at all bitter about the fact that she isn't in my possession.

Also Frozen Forge have just released the lovely expansion sets of tokens for Reckoning so I'll be picking mine up at the WTC or beforehand, I can't recommend them enough.


Also 50 days left and 56 games to go, at least I have 1 scheduled for tonight but I think the 100 is out of reach now, real life always gets in the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment