Monday 30 July 2012

500Pts Blood Angel Allies and a little Cygnar

I've finished off the Blood Angels for my 1st 6th Ed Tourney next weekend. I'm going to be using 6 Assault Terminators (4 Hammerrs, 2 Claws) with a Terminator Librarian and then some scout Snipers to make up the Troops choice.

I got to include 3 of the Space Hulk Models and have magnetised them to big bases, I also gave the Libby a storm shield, it's a bit of defiler leg.

Assault Group

Space Hulk Termies and Libby

Scout Snipers

I've also been doing some more work on my Cygnar for Warmachine, after 4 losses the other day learning I've got the bug! I imagine this blog will be having a fair bit more Warmachine content in the coming months, I do have a pact with myself to buy no more before what I have is painted, Warmachine only.

Cmdr Pineapple-head and his two Jacks


No comments:

Post a Comment