Tuesday 13 December 2011

Supplies and the new Chimera Rear door.


 So I got some Supplies for Building purposes and some other reasons... All shall be revealed!

Supplies!

One thing was a set of small plastic clamps, happy with them.
Clamp.

So one of my Chimeras, the oldest one I have, so it's probably about 10+ Years, doesn't have a rear door, or hasn't in ages... So I decided that I'd build a new one for it.

I started with a Plasticard base:

Base
Then I added on an old bit of a Rhino, one of them Old Rhinos mind. I think this was a piece from my 2nd ever model, the first being a Box of unposable Tactical Marines, those were the days.

Rhino Door

Then I added Rivets, these were cut from some small rod and then with a bigger Rod I tacked on some Hinges for the door.

Rivets and Hinges

Then I painted it up, I'm quite happy with how it turned out. You can also see a Grill and the Fans.

All done.

No comments:

Post a Comment