Monday 5 December 2011

Sunday Models, bit late.

Marbo he done. Heres some Pics.













Now for other bits, heres the work on his Camo Cloak, it's still drying off so no real progress with that other than the colouring:


I managed to get the lascannons painted for the vendettas, but I still need the Magnets to make anything go, speaking of which I decided to customise one flyer to make it easier to transport, hope I don't regret it.





Once I get the Magnets it should be Okay, I hope.

I also dug out a few more chaps who are ready to get  primed and painted, 2 flamers a Melta and a Missile Launcher.


Thats about it for now, more this weekend I expect. I have ordered my Christmas presents for myself...

  • 4 Chimeras Courtesy of Maelstrom, with 17% off Christmas Code!
  • 4 Flak Cannons From the amazing Bitspudlo.com  - I emailed to ask about stock and they got back to me in hours, on a Saturday!
  • 1 Set of Templates Courtesy of Maelstrom,
  • 3 New The Army Painter Brushes Courtesy of Maelstrom
  • Small Resin Fans and Grilles From Kit at Zinge Industries, they fit perfectly over those stupid Lasgun ports so I'll be covering up all my current ones too. I would recommend Kit, getting back to me about stock on a Sunday, in a couple of hours!
I wouldn't have heard about any of these without Dakka Dakka they are great for supporting the community as well as these independent producers of kit.




So that'll be 4 Chimeras/Hydras, without stupid Lasgun Ports. I plan to make the Chimeras like these: theback40k.blogspot.com/2009/07/pimpin-my-rides.html

1 comment:

  1. Nice one. Is Marbo coming out to play on Saturday at Moo4 by any chance? Have a look at Dave Chamber's Vendettas and you'll see that when they're magnetised they're the business.

    ReplyDelete